The Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS) program offers UO students the opportunity to study at a specialized Danish institution in the center of old Copenhagen. The program offers courses in a variety of academic disciplines, including architecture, biotechnology, politics, business, European studies, and related fields.
- Courses are taught in English by Danish faculty.
- Course integrated study tours in and around Denmark are offered for all programs.
- Extensive need based scholarships are available.
- DIS offers cultural immersion through unique housing options.
- Optional study tours to Russia, Italy or Turkey, and/or adventure trips are offered during mid-semester break.